Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thank you, thank you September!

Ahhh September I shall remember you fondly for you gave me so many songs. I mostly have songwriting bursts and have written other blog entries about these. I hope these entries act as a kind of reference point for what i was doing, feeling, thinking, and capable of musically at the time.
From these bursts there are always many more incomplete songs than there are finished ones and if I get back to some and finish them it is nice to be able to look back and see where their beginnings were.
I wrote, "Endlessly" on June 19, 2012 and had not completed another song through July and August, and then September 1, Experiment sent me the lyrics to a song he was working on called "Eucalypt Candlelight" which he and I finished over the next couple of days. After this - another ten completed songs and twenty plus partial songs. Here is the list of the completed songs so you will recognise their names when you hear them in one of my shows. I hope you like some of them. You can listen to "Innocence" by clicking on the title.
I'm still fiddling with some song titles but these will do for now :)


Eucalypt Candlelight
Where Our Secrets Are
Will You Be
All In A Circle
The Unicorns Promise
Friends and Lovers
Unexpected
Jasmine
Innocence
Pretty Boy
Photographs

As always, thanks for reading this far.
Hugs
Bright

3 comments:

  1. wow 11 songs! 11 is a master number in numerology, the balance of emotion, thought and spirit, male and feminine and work and play :)
    There I was thinking you were playing with the cows and calves, as it is Spring and you were songwriting :) Well done *hugs* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya MW :) Sure i was playing with the calves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual Bright your songs touch us and tell stories of their own to everyone who hears them. Thank you for sharing them as they arrive :)

    ReplyDelete