Wednesday, June 12, 2013


This will be my tenth album of original songs (140+) since I began performing in Second Life a little more than four years ago and I have decided to make a fuss of it - in part to make up for the complete lack of fuss over the previous nine. 
For the first time I am going to wait until all songs are finished (apart from one) before people get to hear them. Then I will perform a number of shows in SL that include just my new songs. The only song this doesn't apply to is, Venice as I have already put it up on FB for folks to listen to.
This group of songs came in such a rush that there is still something to be completed in almost every song before it is ready to be performed and I am a bit overwhelmed by it at the moment. But by the end of June I should be able to plan the concert dates.

I think this group of songs fit nicely in with the direction my songwriting has been moving over the last four years. I am very content with them overall and I hope some of them will appeal  to the people I write them for - you! I need to be locked in a room, or taken to a beautiful beach house and be waited upon and pampered until the album is completed. Perhaps I just need some gentle prodding :) Go ahead - prod me!
So here then are the working titles of the new songs I hope to finish for this album. We shall see how many made the cut once I get to the new album shows. 
As with most of my albums a number of songs are co-written with, Experiment Rhode.
Thanks for reading
Hugs 'n things


To Another's Heart
Feeling Small
In The Pouring Rain
Stranger At Loves Door
Venice
I Saw A Rocketship
In The Vastness Of Space
Magenta Moons
Murray River Steamboat
I Saw You First
The Soldier
I Am A Child
Leaving Tuscon
Spring And Fall
Not Another
Answers
A Story About Trees

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear them all...As with each and every one of your songs before these will be just has heart felt and wonderful! Both You and Ex have done amazing with each and every song along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it time to poke and prod yet? :)

    ReplyDelete