Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WEB SPECIAL PREVIEW - Harmony Was Stolen

Some time ago, like in 2009, we got kicked out of a lovely venue and were never invited back, because, well we don't actually know, but it prolly has something to do with the tuning of my guitar or my reluctance to subject people to my guitar playing on a regular basis. I mean it couldn't have been anything else because it was a folky kinda place and we are the Bad Boys of Ballads after all.


So anyway i plotted that night, or was it sometime in the next six month, for our return, or our revenge. I set out to write a ridiculously simple folk song, with one voice and one guitar and four chords, but so far Experiment had rejected all my efforts - some didn't even make it into the SOAR Vault. I KNOW!!!! Go figure that. Until now :)
So for you sweet peoples who read my blog, here is your web special preview of HARMONY WAS STOLEN. We will prolly debut it at The Colour Factory this Friday if we have stopped fiddlin with the lyrics by then.
I hope you like it, and, thanks for listening.
CLICK ON THE HEADING TO GO PLAY THE SONG.
Hugza
Bright

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bright! That touch of magic yet again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok bright im still here strange name for a song raises eyebrow and this blog posted on my birthday lol ok im gonna go listen to it now ttyl
    hugs
    harmony mist/far <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. only one thing to say bright breathtaking
    hugz
    Harmony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Under The Willows and Harmony. You two sweet peoples will give me reason to sing this song just as sweetly as i can every time you are there to hear it :) Hugs
    Bright

    ReplyDelete