Saturday, May 21, 2011

FACEBOOK ME erm ADD ME erm JUST DO SUMFIN



OMG!! Twitter has been a HUGE success so far. I have 8 followers and i'm following 19 people - hehehe. I have a young niece who was giving me the low down on twitter the other day and her explanation of how to do it and to judge how well you are doing it, went like - she is following Britney Spears and is on of 17,ooo,ooo doing so. Britney follows 70,000 people, and my niece is one of them. Her point is clear - i am a twitter loser :)
So here is the thing - Britney!! follow me and i will follow you, It's all up to you pumpkin.
Oh yeah, the reason for this post. I can never have enough friends :)
Tweet me at BrightOh1
Add me at FB Bright Oh
Thanks gang
Bright

1 comment:

  1. Grinz.... whoot! permission to become an official stalker! :))

    ReplyDelete